1. I am grateful to the esteemed members for having come out in such large number for AVI Elections. Number could have been much higher but for some technical issue. New Management will go into this and resolve the voting rights issue and try to restore status quo.
2. All previous Committees have made valuable contributions to make out AVI “SECOND TO NONE” Endeavor will be to take it still higher. Feedback from respected Members and guidance from our elders will be to the cornerstone for improvement.
3. We shall be concluding Fresh Catering Contract shortly. Spade work is being done. It will be ensured that members get “Value for Money” Quality which will be improved to the satisfaction of members.
4. We shall try to take the entertainment to a new height and explore local talent by organizing various competitions as such Cake baking, Fruits / Salad presentation, list is unending and stress will be only one, one word “IMPROVEMENT”
5. I shall continue to communicate with all Honorable Members to get their valuable ideas to instil a sense of belonging in the Respected Members.
Brig A K Mehdiratta